Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

I would have posted this on Jan. 1, but we woke up to no power. It was kind of cool having to heat the house with only the fireplace and make coffee the old fashioned way on top of the stove. It's amazing what you can actually do without electricity. Funniest thing of all is when I called to wish all the family a Happy New Year, Dominic asked me if I remembered to pay my bill....for a 7 year old, that's pretty smart! Okay, on with the resolution. This year I am not making any resolutions to cause me any pressure. My one resolution is to drink more water. With that in mind, I think drinking more water will make me healthier and eventually lead to weight loss and better skin. Who knows, if I'm drinking so much water, I might not want to smoke either! So there you have it. Drink more water.

2 comments:

Joni Marie Newman said...

that's a good resolution. but just so you know, you already have really nice skin!

...kristen... said...

maybe dominic remembers how i always forgot to pay the gas bill when i lived on carson...it happened 3 times. woops!

glad your back up and running! now, go drink some water!