Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Boy...I'm behind!

Boy am I behind. I haven't posted in almost a month. Now that spring is here, I have been very, very busy with work around the property, not to mention I now have a JOB! Yep, a JOB!
I am working Mon-Thurs for a Motorsports shop here in Tehachapi. Don't know a darn thing about motorcross bikes, accessories and the such, but I am learning. I don't really need to know much since my job is mostly administrative, but I am starting to figure this stuff out. Well, that's it for now. Hope to post more regularly now that I am getting in to the routine of going to work 4 days a week.

2 comments:

Joni Marie Newman said...

ahhh...routines. gotta love 'em!

Love you!

...kristen... said...

now you can be a sneaky blogger at work. :)

coming from the daughter who was fired from her last job. hahaha.